- -Research and develop creative subject ideas, draw on personal interest and topical issues
- -Write, review and proofread content for articles, scripts, press releases, websites, social media etc.
- -Ensure writing is concise, apply appropriate sentence structures and tones to engage audiences
- -Edit and proofread drafts for conceptual and grammatical errors.
- -Review and revise written materials to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, editor, director, or producer
- -2-5 years of proven work experience in the communications and creative industries
- -Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Mass Communication or related fields
- -Fluency in English, advanced Malay or Mandarin is an asset
- -Impeccable spelling and grammar, first class editorial judgment, and excellent fact-checking skills
- -Exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines
What you need to do:
Email your CV or showreel of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us in less than 100 words why we should hire you and include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.